making everyday beautiful : summer blues

Oh summer, where art thou? Seriously where has it gone!? What with the thunderstorms, rainstorms and even hailstones we've had here lately it's seems that these beautiful blue skies have been replaced with that autumn greyness. Too soon, way too soon! I want more blue skies and dramatic sunsets not cosy blankets and winter duvets, at least not yet!

A 'summer blues' inspired collection of favourite images from the 'making everyday beautiful' Flickr pool curated by Emma Lamb.
Image credits: 1. fox-and-fern, 2. KissKus, 3. **mog**, 4. venlani, 5. msialmedia

So today I am being totally self indulgent with my picks because you, my making everyday beautiful buddies, also have the summer blues but of the far more cheerful variety! Aren't these gorgeous!? Who else wants to run through a field of dandelion clocks then daydream the afternoon away cloud watching? Non-grey clouds obviously. BTW, I'm still crushing on these blue tones for everything else too - sapphire and cobalt are going to be my colours of autumn. If you can't have blue skies make your own! Right?

Emma

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

5 comments

  1. Comme c'est beau! So beautiful!
    Love **mog**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes. Let's make our own. I'm favouring a Scandi look this Autumn.

    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  3. sigh ... swooning over your summer blues!

    happy september wishes

    xo
    elyse

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma