making everyday beautiful : pink petals

Happy Monday my blog buddies, I hope you all had a fab weekend! As well as good food, wine and making the most of the sunshine I've been working hard on finishing my project for Gomitoli's and polishing my crochet charting skills.

I so can't wait to show what I'm working on! I think it is utterly gorgeous and obviously I am totally biased, but I can't wait to hear what you lovelies will make of it. SO exciting! Anyhow, I'm on the home stretch now and hopefully it won't be too much longer until I can share all with you... eeek! Righty-ho, onto today's summery picks from making everyday beautiful.

making everyday beautiful : pink petals | Emma Lamb
Image credits: 1. Patsy Smiles, 2. ana_sch, 3. quatre saisons, 4. balu51, 5. ueha nochi

Is there anything quite so lovely as the abundance of pink petals in the summer!? Bouquets of roses, peonies, poppies, clover and pansies and all the others that have such a sweet smell. I can't wait for the honeysuckle to blossom along the walks I take Spanner, they have such a gorgeous fragrance! Already in the spring we've been treated to the subtle scent of coconut from the masses of flowering gorse bushes on Arthur's Seat. When the sun shines down on all those yellow petals it is just incredible!

Emma

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

8 comments

  1. So beautiful. Je vois la vie en rose et c'est bien plus joli.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful set of picks, nothing is quite as pretty or uplifting as summer florals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I particularly like this kind of pink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pinks!! Enjoy your weekend Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous! Love all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful post Emma, they are all so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma