crochet chat : Ravelry update

Doilies and coasters by Emma Lamb for Mollie Makes: Crochet - photographed by Rachel Whiting

Hello my blog buddies and all crochet lovers! I just wanted give you all a heads up that earlier this week I added all of my designs from the Mollie Makes: Crochet book to the Ravelry database...


You can find links to them all through my designer page or from the book's pattern page. Each of my 11 designs has their own page, I thought it was best to add the flowers individually since they are all appliqué embellishments that are more likely to be used individually in your projects. The great news is that if you share your yarny projects via Ravelry and have crocheted any of my designs you can now link them up to their official page so that everyone can find your gorgeous creations. Yay! I've listed the individual links below...

Potholder by Emma Lamb for Mollie Makes: Crochet - photographed by Rachel Whiting

Appliqué Flower
Double-Layered Corsage
Folk Daisy
Gloria, Tweedy Potholder
Imelda, Starflower Doily
Kathryn, Doily & Coaster Set
Loopy Petals
Olga, Nubby Stripes Potholder
Pinwheel Blossoms
Ruffle Corsage
Tropical Bloom

If you would like to get your hands on all these patterns you can pick up your own copy of Mollie Makes: Crochet from my Amazon bookshop here.

Bouquet of flowers by Emma Lamb for Mollie Makes: Crochet - photographed by Rachel Whiting

Oh yes, and I've also added my Mini Spring Wreath from the April 2014 issue of Mollie Makes magazine. This was a super fun project that I worked on in the new year and when I have a wee bit of spare time I definitely need to revisit it and add a few more wreaths to my studio walls. I absolutely adore the styling Helena Tracey did for this feature, isn't it just gorgeous!? I love the ribbon garland / shelf trim, so cute!

Mini Spring Wreath by Emma Lamb for Mollie Makes - photography: Philip Sowels / styling: Helena Tracey

Got to send out a big thanks to the lovely ladies at Mollie Makes for choosing to work with me on these projects, it is such an honour! Thank you ladies!

Emma

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

14 comments

  1. Beautiful projects Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ordered myself a copy of the Mollie Makes Crochet book this week when I spotted your gorgeous flowers on Ravelry !!! :)
    Gorgeous, Emma!
    V x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Vivienne, you are a star! I know you're going to love crocheting these flowers and I can't wait to see what you do with them :) xx

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous work Emma. I have been following and admiring your work for years. You deserve so much recognition for your talent. Placing my order now on the Mollie Makes Crochet book xx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nesha! I think you will love this book now you've got the hang of the basic crochet stitches. It has lots of tips and tutorials that I think you will fond useful and the projects will be a great way for you to try them out. I can't wait to see how you get on :) xx

      Delete
  4. I am adoring the all the flowers <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your works are a joy to my eyes!
    Congratulations Emma!
    A greeting.
    Emanuela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you so much dearest Torie! xx

      Delete
  7. I have the book and your designs are some of my favorites, they are so pretty!
    I haven't make any of them yet but as soon as I make one I will link it to the Ravelry page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's wonderful Matemo, I am so thrilled you love my designs in this book! I can't wait to see your creations on Ravelry :) xx

      Delete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma