making everyday beautiful : putty tones

Hello my blog buddies! Did you all have a great weekend and get to make the most of the May day holiday? The first Monday in May is always a 'bank holiday' here in the UK and lots of folk get a day off work. Does this happen in your country too or do you celebrate actual May day on May 1st? We're just back from a few days in the Lake District celebrating a birthday and visiting family. I took soooooo many photos that will take me a few days to sort through, some of which I think you will love just as much as I do so I'll share a few of the best here after those few days. Righty-ho, today's picks from making everyday beautiful...

making everyday beautiful : putty tones | Emma Lamb
Image credits: 1. Alison Bean Photography, 2. found and sewn, 3. Zaparowana, 4. AnyDirectFlight, 5. Rafi Moreno

Déjà vu!? I know, I know this floral collection does look a lot like last week's picks but just a little more 'putty' coloured. Either my eye is stuck on these colours right now or you guys are loving the vintage floral look, maybe a combination of both? Which ever it is doesn't really matter because they are gorgeous images that make for a beautiful collection! Notice those fresh green leafy tones with the putty pinks and beige colours? I love that combo today!

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

3 comments

  1. such pretty photos and great colors, i agree : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flowers are pretty so even if they look alike, they're always different !
    In France we celebrate Labour day on May 01st & that's a bank holiday.
    oxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing color composition as usual! You're playing with the colors so nice ...

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma