making everyday beautiful : the egg hunt!

Happy Monday my lovelies! Are you looking forward to the Easter break this weekend? I'll not dance around the bush here, I am so looking forward to the chocolate! Yesterday I am sure I heard a little tinkle of a bell and could have sworn I saw a flash gold amongst the shelves. Could it be that the bunnies are already here!? Eeep! Let's find out...

making everyday beautiful : the egg hunt! | Emma Lamb
Image credits: 1. **mog**, 2. Silvia Raga, 3. Gigi Melo, 4. Patsy Smiles, 5. le train fantôme

Today's making everyday beautiful picks are all about the hunt - the egg hunt, the bunny hunt, the chocolate hunt! How adorable are Silvia Raga's bunnies!? Hop on over to her beautiful blog for a super easy how to for these and a cute wee bunny garland. Both are perfect little projects to keep your wee ones busy over the half term holidays. Hold on a second, I can hear that tinkling again...

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

6 comments

  1. I adore Silvia she is so sweet and her work is like poetry! Egg hunt is not a tradition in my family but it seems really funny.
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Silvia is a star!
      The egg hunt isn't really a tradition in my family either but you know, if there's chocolate involved I'm there ;) xx

      Delete
  2. Emma, I gave up chocolate for Lent and now I think that every chocolate bunny I spy is winking at me. Shall it be milk or dark chocolate? Only a few more days to go.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Frances, surely it has to be both for achieving such an epic feat ;) xx

      Delete
  3. Good morning Emma.
    It's good to know that you liked my photo enough to place it here, thank you my dear.
    Silvia's diy looks fun to make, and I agree with you, her blog is adorable.
    I like Easter décor and colors, and these ladies captured it so well in their photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gigi, you made it so hard to choose! You have so many beautiful Easter images just now :) xx

      Delete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma