delicious yarns : silk merino lace from Hedgehog Fibres

I couldn't help myself! I just had to share these gorgeous colours from Hedgehog Fibres latest shop update. Aren't they beautiful together!?

delicious yarns : silk merino lace from Hedgehog Fibres | Emma Lamb
Colours clockwise from top left: Crystal, Rusty Nail, Silence and Wish.

All four work so perfectly with each other and I can imagine them plied together for a lovely tweedy looking cardigan for the summer. Or adjacent pairs too for a lacy crochet shawl - Crystal and Wish for a cool combo or Rusty Nail and Silence for something a little warmer looking. I'm still on the hunt for the perfect yarn for an Aroha shawl and one of these might just be the one I'm looking for? Which one would you choose out of these lovelies?

Emma, x

6 comments :

  1. Crystal & wish it would have to be, I can't resist blues. Mx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am normally a big fan of neutrals but WISH - that sapphire blue --- oh my. That is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we're all on the same page here, the more I look at them the more I love Crystal and Wish too. And Wish might just be edging out in front. It is stunning! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my, they are all lovely. I am making slow progress on a lace shawl as well-a perfect summer wrap. you can't really pick a wrong color amongst those.

    Hillary

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to have to chime in with all the love for Crystal and Wish - but then again, Wish is pretty much my ideal blue!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my wee blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will be deleted.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Wishing you a fabulous day!
Emma, x