colour pinning : egg-ceptional hues!

colour pinning : egg-ceptional hues! | Emma Lamb

I know. I know. Terrible pun! But it was just too perfect for today's post! Lately I've been gathering a wee bit of eggy inspiration over on my Pinterest pages and I'm amazed at the creativity and resourcefulness of folk when it comes to decorating humble little eggs. I think my favourite methods are those that make the most of the natural brown colour of regular eggs or the subtle tones from naturally dyeing white eggs. So pretty! I'll certainly be rummaging through my kitchen cupboards for some interesting colours this weekend. Do you have any recommendations for good colours? I know I have a red cabbage to try and maybe something in the way of spices? What have you tried before that you know makes for pretty colours?


colour pinning : egg-ceptional hues! | Emma Lamb


4 comments

  1. Emma, these photographs are eggs-actly right for right now!

    Best wishes for a very Happy Easter. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful eggs!
    Happy Easter dear Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm egg-static you included my print! Happy Easter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all lovely, but the natural brown eggs with the drawings caught my eyes, just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma