sponsor spotlight : the most fabulous marbles & mustachioed men!

Sorry to all the Tom Selleck, Ned Flanders and Morgan Spurlock fans out there, none of these fabulously mustachioed men are featured in today's post :(

Sorry, but I thought I had best clear that up before I give a wee shout out to two of my lovely blog sponsors!

sponsor spotlight : handmade marbles from Super Maus & Putti | Emma Lamb

Super Maus & Putti : This is a brand new Etsy shop to me and maybe you too? But as soon as I spotted Sophie and Sander's handmade glass marbles I was head over heels, smitten in love! It's totally my vintage glass addiction kicking in, all those fab Murano style patterns and bubbles trapped inside these little balls of fabulousness. Oh how I wish I could have played with these as a wee girl, so much prettier than the regular ones my brother always had! Sophie and Sander also create lots of other glass loveliness including pendants if you would prefer to wear one around your neck instead of throwing it across the ground!


sponsor spotlight : mr bruce and mr larry, handmade ottomans by Lovelui | Emma Lamb

Lovelui : Here they are, the fabulous mustachioed men Mr. Bruce and Mr. Larry! Aren't they just adorable!? Perfect for any boy or girls room these two ottomans are handmade in Australia by Marthes in the softest quilted cotton making them a comfy place to sit and plan their next cheeky adventure. I am sure Mr. Bruce and Mr. Larry with have a few ideas of their own when it comes to cheeky adventures, don't you!? Who is your favourite? I'm thinking Mr. Bruce, his moustache is quite impressive!


If you are looking for sponsorship opportunities in April I have lots of options available including the 'featured sponsor' slot which is currently more prominent as it appears above the fold. Check out all the details on my sponsorship page and do drop me a note if you have any questions. Thank you!

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

3 comments

  1. Replies
    1. I know!

      And thank you! I keep gushing about them but no one else seems to get it... until you today. YAY! xx

      Delete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma