making everyday beautiful : super brights!

What a weekend! I have *unboxed, checked, double checked, constructed, bolted, lifted, manoeuvred, contemplated, tweaked, manoeuvred, contemplated a little more, manoeuvred to original position* and repeated from * to * before cleaning, dusting, shuffling, contemplating, sorting, organising, contemplating, purging, rearranging, contemplating, recycling... If there wasn't so much contemplation going on I'm pretty sure I'd be finished by now! So yes there's still a truck load to do in the way of sorting, tidying, dismantling and recycling but today I am completely pooped - I have awoken a few long dormant muscles and they're so not happy this morning! So sleepy too and that early Monday morning alarm was not a welcome sound - I definitely need these super brights to get me going today!

making everyday beautiful : super brights! | Emma Lamb
Image credits: 1. Zoë Power, 2. Nadra Ridgeway, 3. Cappello A Bombetta, 4. giorgia ghezzi, 5. IssabellaTheCat

That feels so much better! These super brights from making everyday beautiful are the visual equivalent of a splash of cold water in the face and eating a whole bar of choccy-yummyness in one go!

Happy Monday my friends!
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

8 comments

  1. I absolutely love super brights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm honored to be on your blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for including my pillowcases in your lovely Super Brights collection :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always a joy to be on yuor blog :-D
    Good week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Monday! What a lovely happy collection - just the thing for a Monday! Thanks so much for including my image :) I've struggled to get going today too - I somehow managed to strain something whilst squatting in strange positions to try and photograph crocuses and daffodils at the weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an excellent posting! Off to follow all the links on this vibrant collection. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just what I need today! I love the crochet edged pillowcases

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma