making everyday beautiful : pastel blues

Goodbye rain, hello sunshine and pastel blue skies! It is so, so beautiful here today! The sun is here at last, the sky is the most beautiful shade of hazy pastel blue and I just want to spend as much time as possible outside. Since today is a largely deadline free day I shall be doing just that and with my wee man and camera in hand we shall see if any of the pretty spring blossom has made an appearance yet...

making everyday beautiful : pastel blues | Emma Lamb
Image credits: 1. lavanta bahcesi, 2. emanuela bonini, 3. Judy Craghead, 4. Zoryana Ivchenko, 5. **mog**

Not that I'm expecting anything quite like the stunning Sakura (cherry blossom) from **mog** here in Edinburgh but we shall see what we can see. If you're out and about today in the sunshine today too remember to stop by making everyday beautiful to share your spring finds and colours :)

Happy Monday everyone!

Emma, x

ps: I shall be announcing the winner of the Jacaranda Designs Jewelry giveaway (now closed) tommorow so stay tuned if you entered and good luck!

pps: Four winners from the Flow giveaway have not been in touch to claim their prize, if you entered please check this post to see if you are a winner and drop me a wee email with your address if you are. If any prizes are still unclaimed by Tuesday morning (UK time) I shall pick new winners from the comments on the original giveaway post.

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

4 comments

  1. Good idea...sounds like a plan...looking for beautiful, delicate colors today !
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. La mia amica Emanuela! Che bella sorpresa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Emma, what a thrill!
    I am so happy that my photo has been published in this wonderful book which I love!
    thank you very much
    Emanuela
    P.S. thanks to Teresa and Antonella!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma