winter colour : bare branches

winter branches | Emma Lamb

winter branches | Emma Lamb
winter branches | Emma Lamb
winter branches | Emma Lamb
winter branches | Emma Lamb

This almost feels like is should be one of those 'wordless' posts. The colour, pattern and texture totally speak for themselves and obviously I am feeling hugely inspired by my snaps otherwise I wouldn't be blogging and sharing them with you! All were found in my local park along with these pics and I am still amazed by the beauty and colour I can overlook all too easily. These simple bare branches in all their natural and colourful beauty make me realise that winter isn't quite so bleak as it might appear on first glance. Also, I'm loving how my wee bit of 'dazzle' editing is reminding of those spotty colour perception tests - just had to throw that in there since they are on my mind after watching Little Miss Sunshine a few days ago. Always a favourite!

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

4 comments

  1. I think that is one of the best things about photography-it makes you appreciate the beauty we often overlook. You see so much more of the world when looking through a lens. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

    Hillary

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way of presenting your photos.
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beauty, colors & textures are everywhere to the one who really want to see them. And I'm glad you're one of the people who manage to see them.
    Just beautiful !
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma