spring sponsorship opportunities

Spring 2014 sponsorship opportunities at Emma Lamb / emmallamb.blogspot.com

Hi guys, I just wanted to let you know about the sponsorship opportunities I have available on the blog this spring. I've recently updated my sponsorship page with my latest statistics and some new options.

Firstly I'm hugely excited that in the last 6 months my readership has been steadily climbing - Hello lots of new friends, it is so fabulous to see you all here! - my Pinterest numbers have doubled to 20,000+ that's over 10,000 new followers (2000 in the last two weeks alone!) and my Google page ranking has gone up one point. Wowee! Over the last few months I've really enjoyed blogging and it's seems you guys have been enjoying following along too, thank you so much for keeping me company! It's definitely in my plan to keep my blog at the core of my creative sharing in the future with a strong focus on nurturing my own creativity as well as sharing beautiful inspiration and finds as ever. This blog really is one of my main creative passions!

Over the last few months I have absolutely loved being able to share a part of my blog with you, my wonderful sponsors and supporters and I'd love to continue to showcase your beautiful work throughout 2014. You can now choose from featured sponsor, sponsored post (no banner), standard, 3 month standard (discounted), small and 3 month small (also discounted). The featured sponsor and sponsored post (no banner) are limited to one each per month and can be bought in advance, handy if you have particular dates in mind for promotions, etc. Please do take a peek at my sponsorship page for all the details and if you have any questions you are very welcome to get in touch with me directly.

Oh yes, throughout February you can save 10% on my currently listed prices with the code LOVE10 at checkout. Remember featured sponsors and sponsored posts can be bought in advance and will be queued on a first come first served basis. Just leave me a wee note with your application if you have something specific in mind. I can't wait to work with you!

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

No comments

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma