sneak peek : Craft, Show & Sell by Torie Jayne

sneak peek : Craft, Show & Sell by Torie Jayne | Emma Lamb

Hi guys! Today has been a wee bit of a crazy, manic, busy kinda day but I just couldn't wait any longer to share a sneak peek of this gorgeous book with you! I am sure many of you will have already seen Craft, Show & Sell popping up around all sorts of lovely websites lately and I know one or two of you already have your copies in hand (just a teensy bit jealous here!), but if you haven't seen it yet I hope you are loving these snippets just as much as I am!?


I can't wait to get my hands on my own copy, to flip through it's pages and swoon over all of Torie Jayne's beautiful projects and inspiration as photographed by the fabulous Sussie Bell. The reason I am super excited about this book is because I'm featured in it too - YAY! Last summer Torie and Sussie came to photograph my wee studio and I can't wait to see how all their beautiful images have been used. So, so exciting!

sneak peek : Craft, Show & Sell by Torie Jayne | Emma Lamb

I'll be sure to give it a full review just as soon as I have my own copy in hand but until then you can see more snippets of Craft, Show & Sell over at Torie's beautiful blog or the official Facebook page. If you're in the UK and can't wait to get your hands on a copy either you can find it in my Amazon shop here.

Oh yes, I should mention that this lovely book is going by a slightly different name in the US - How to Show & Sell Your Crafts - just in case you thought I was going a wee bit loopy and getting it wrong ;)

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

12 comments

  1. Congrats! So exciting, looks like one I'll have to pick up.

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Angela, I am sure you will love it! x

      Delete
  2. Warmest congrats my friend ! How wonderful to have your studio published in a lovely book ! I hope one day I'll have the chance to visit it myself !
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sonia, I would love for you to visit my wee studio one day! I know you and your family would love Edinburgh too :) xx

      Delete
  3. Thanks Emma for being such a fab contributor and a perfect host, best lunch ever!
    I really hope you get your copy soon xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Torie, we so need to do that lunch again! I'll bring the chocolate... ;) xx

      Delete
  4. Looks like such a beautiful book :)

    Sophie
    http://what-sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like a really beautiful book! Congratulations. That's so cool! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laura, I'm so excited about it! xx

      Delete
  6. hi emma!

    i received the one i had pre-ordered from amazon (but not my comp. copy yet) and it is sooooo beautiful. you will love it! hope it arrives soon!

    xo
    elyse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I might need to do that too Elyse, I can't wait any longer! So looking forward to seeing your contributions too... so exciting! x

      Delete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma