making everyday beautiful : winter whisper

Yesterday was such a gorgeous day here in Edinburgh with sunshine and blue skies, perfect for showing this little tourist some of the sights as part of a school project for a lovely friend's wee boy. It was tough not get caught up in those optimistic spring feelings, but since the spring is still a good few weeks away yet and the grey has rolled in over Edinburgh's rooftops again this morning (plus the fact that I'm really, really enjoying lazy weekend winter mornings in bed with a spot of knitting, breakfast and warm radiators!) I'm not going to get ahead of myself. Winter is still here and there is much to be appreciated about it, although if the weather gods are listening... enough of the rain already and send a wee bit more snow our way won't you!?

making everyday beautiful : winter whisper | Emma Lamb
Image credits: 1. hollybairy, 2. IgnorantBliss, 3. Zaparowana, 4. enpleinhiver, 5. angela8626

I do love seeing all your wintry pictures over at making everyday beautiful and these are just of my favourites from your recent additions. Not to upset our humble little Robins, but I so wish we had Cardinals here in the UK! They are such beautiful wee birds!

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

5 comments

  1. Replies
    1. It's so lovely to have you! I've been admiring all your wintry photos and am quite jealous of the snow you have too :) xx

      Delete
  2. i'd love to send some snow-but i think now we are getting rain too...
    pretty photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed this is a very nice photo selection, I like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do such a nice job of composing all of these. Wonderful

    Hillary

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma