making everyday beautiful : February colour

It's yet another soggy Monday morning here in Edinburgh today, but your gorgeous February colours are making me feel so cosy this morning! I'm snuggled up in my studio (which is seriously calling for a seasonal re-shuffle and spring de-stash) with a hot cup of tea admiring these soft blue tones with peach, coral and pink. A combination that's not too 'spring' just nicely transitional with the balance of warm and cool tones...

making everyday beautiful : February colour | Emma Lamb
Image credits: 1. stof enzo, 2. Stitched In Color, 3. Entropy Always Wins, 4. giochi di carta, 5. hello twiggs

Once you've brewed your very own hot cup of tea this morning do stop by making everyday beautiful and show your love for all the wonderfully talented crafters and photographers who make up our little community. And, if you're not already a member we would love to have you join us to share the beauty in your everyday!

Happy Monday to you all!
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

9 comments

  1. hi emma!

    to visit your blog is to always feel like you're walking into a happy party! thanks for the vibrant serving of color and pattern!

    xo
    elyse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elsye! I often have colourfully patterned parties over here ;) xx

      Delete
  2. Aw, thanks, Emma! Lovely collage, as always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you too dear Rachel!
      I love your compass block, it has a beautiful balance of florals in there... perfectly transitional :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. Such beautiful colors. Love this little community you have created-such inspiration to be found. Thank you for including my bag. It was a nice surprise to see it on your blog today. :)

    Hillary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you too Hillary! I'm thrilled you enjoy being part of our little community and it is my pleasure to include your beautiful bag - such a gorgeous piece of fabric you used! xx

      Delete
  4. great colors! love these collections : )
    we've got snow today! eagerly awaiting spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely collage & thanks for sharing my picture:) You have a lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and especially for being part of the group over on Flickr! xx

      Delete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma