making everyday beautiful : seasonal delights

making everyday beautiful : seasonal delights | Emma Lamb
Image credits: 1. Yulchonok, 2. sonja-ksu, 3. Sweetnellie, 4. giochi di carta, 5. Anna Kurzaeva

Happy Monday everyone, I hope you all had a great weekend!?

Today I just couldn't help myself with this chocolaty festive theme for my 'making everyday beautiful' picks! Monday's are always better with chocolate (as is every other day, of course!), but chocolate sprinkled amongst a few gorgeous seasonal delights... well, that's even better! I have to confess that one of the things I am looking forward to most over the holidays is a few days of unrestrained chocolaty indulgence. Instead of limiting my daily intake to two or three squares of the currently open bar I shall be scoffing a few of these and these that are already waiting patiently in the cupboard and hoping for lots of these and some of this and this and this and this and... I could go on and on and on, but you get the idea ;)

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

1 comment

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma