Hello!

Hello! - Emma Lamb and Spanner photographed by Sussie Bell for the upcoming book 'Craft, Show & Sell' by Torie Jayne
Image credit: photography by Sussie Bell for the upcoming book 'Craft, Show & Sell' by Torie Jayne

Hello my lovelies, I'm back! How are you all!? I haven't been so well recently and have had a whole bunch of life stuff to sort out, to do that I needed to take some time for myself and be offline for a wee while. I know you know how it gets sometimes. Mostly stuff is sorted as I can see a glimmer of light at the end of this long dark tunnel and no matter what, I plan to have normality in it's rightful place by the time the festive break comes around in just a few short weeks! In the meantime though it's time to get back to work and blogging as usual, I have so missed it and you all! Speaking of which I shall be back soon with a lovely 'making everyday beautiful' post, see you then!

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

15 comments

  1. HI Emma :) Sorry to hear you have been unwell..but am very glad to hear you are on the mend :) Nice to have you back xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well the break has done you well. You look relaxed and restored.
    Welcome back.
    Missed you.
    Lee from Australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling so good, wishing you well.
    Lovely to have you back! :)
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Emma,

    Welcome back to blog land! Sorry to hear you have not been well. I do hope you are feeling better after a well deserved break. I & I'm sure many more of your readers missed your inspiring posts. Keep up the good work...to create is to free your imagination & awake your soul.
    Happy stitching Miss Leela xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. great photo!
    i hope that you are doing well now : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear you've been il Emma, I hope you are feeling a lot better now. Sometimes its good to have a break of sorts and it will re-change you I'm sure :) I hope all is well for you this Christmas and New Year to come :) I have missed reading your posts and seeing your beautiful work, so very pleased to see you back on here :) take care, safxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back Emma, you have been missed dearly. I hope that your days will be filled with bright colours and positivity. Warm wishes, Yvonne xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry you haven't been doing to well lately, Miss Emma. Hope you are feeling better! This is such a wonderful photo of you and Spanner--and how exciting to be featured in an upcoming book! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing, what a wonderful smile...
    Loves...
    Ayda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry to hear you've had a tough time. Gorgeous photo of you - welcome back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you are better and that we will be seeing you again more often!AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Missed you my friend ! You both look soooooo wonderful on this photo ! Frame worthy for sure ! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful to see you back, you look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry to hear things have been difficult and wish you better soon. What a stunning photo of you.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma