sponsor spotlight : Crochet Today

sponsor spotlight : Crochet Today | Emma Lamb

This month my fabulous featured sponsor is Crochet Today magazine, a US based crochet magazine (Well, obviously it's a crochet magazine! I don't really need to reiterate that since it does what it says in the title!) from Future Publishing. It is published six times a year and is available for US, Canadian, international and digital subscription. Currently Crochet Today are offering up to a whopping 58% discount on the usual cover price and as a special treat just for you lovelies - you can get a further $5 discount when you enter the code ELAMB at checkout. Fantastic!


These fun pictures are from the current and colourfully festive November/December issue which also includes a wee interview with yours truly! I'm looking forward to my copy arriving in the post so that I can whip up a pair of those bobbly mittens ready for the chilly Scottish winter - I have my fingers crossed for lots of snow to make the most of said mittens!

My two page interview in the November/December 2013 issue of Crochet Today | Emma Lamb

Oh, and if you need any more temptation to try out a wee subscription here's a wee sneaky peek of the January 2014 issue, out November 5th...

sponsor spotlight : Crochet Today | Emma Lamb
All images : Crochet Today

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

4 comments

  1. congratulations on the feature! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I subscribe to this mag on the ipad - there's always something in each issue I want to make, so it's always worth it, as it ends up being the price of one pattern. I enjoyed seeing you in there Emma too - I'd love to see you do a cool modern pattern for them as I think you'd add a nice modern take! Kimberly @ dailyinkling.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I have also always bought this mag but in printed form in WH Smiths and have been looking out for this issue but it has not yet arrived, ALAS! maybe IT'S TIME TO GO DIGITAL?
    The other good news is that the RED HEART used in so many of the patterns is now available IN THE UK!!! Substitution yarns no longer needed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Emma

    Not very pleased actually as that code does not work at all! When I subscribed to the digital i-pad edition. there was nowhere
    to enter the code so I had to pay full price.NOT IMPRESSED. Not sure I should have gone digital, but time will tell.
    Still will be nice to read your article, so well done you!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma