sponsor picks : little boy blue

friends & sponsor faves : little boy blue | Emma Lamb

A wee shout out to some of my fabulously supportive friends and sponsors! Celebrating their wonderful creativity and amazing finds with some gorgeous picks for the little man in your life. You know, a real boy! Not like my wee man, all doggy and furry! Although I am sure he would absolutely love one of Lisa's Lakeside Forest Blanket's for himself :)

1. Child's hand knit aran fisherman's sweater in teal | A Crooked Sixpence,

2. 'Keep It Real' print in deep midnight blue | One Little Bird Studio,

3. Lakeside Forest Blanket crochet pattern, pdf ebook | Polka Dot Cottage,

4. English Sea glass - Mini Marbles | 6d Designs

Thank you!
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

1 comment

  1. Oooo, #3 those colors are phenomenally fallish to me.
    Today is just calling for that blanket and some hot apple cider!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma