studio details : busy, busy!

studio details : busy, busy! | Emma Lamb

Hello, hello! Today I'm super busy working on lots of new lovelies for my shop shelves. I wrote an epic 'to do' list late last night. One of those seemingly never ending lists that you write just before you settle down to sleep and one of those lists that if you don't write it you know you're going to have a bunch of crazy dreams about crochet taking over your life - feel free to insert whatever project you are working on just now instead of 'crochet'. Have you ever dreamt of being chased by giant balls of yarn and crochet hooks? No, me neither but I certainly wasn't taking any chances so my 'to do' list was super epic! What I wrote probably translates as thousands of hours of crochet but at least I can tick one 'to do' off the 'to do' list - write the 'to do' list - check! Anyhow, while taking a wee break to rest my hands I was looking through some photos from the last couple of months and found this wee collection of perfectly cheery snaps to brighten up this dreary Tuesday afternoon. Righty-ho then, back to the hooks it is so I can keep that 'to do' list happy lest there be crazy crochet dreams!

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

6 comments

  1. I hope I never get chased by giant yarn balls and hooks in my dreams too! I always have to write down lists otherwise I end up tossing and turning and not getting enough sleep xox Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your post, it made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to see this on a rainy day....which is why I wore my orange and pink outfit today! Thanks for the happy colors:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. have fun crocheting!!! ;oD
    xxxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to do lists! Good luck with your progress =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! I have a list like that too! Haha!
    Many of them I am afraid..

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma