sponsor spotlight : 'All Aboard' with One Little Bird

sponsor spotlight : All Aboard print by One Little Bird | Emma Lamb
All images: One Little Bird // website - Minted - Etsy - blog - Facebook - Twitter

My lovely sponsor Leanda over at One Little Bird recently came fifth (out of 790!) in one of Minted's children's art challenges with this fab print 'All Aboard'. Isn't it adorable? I love that it was inspired by her grandfather and her days growing up in London...

"My grandfather was a London bus conductor. I clearly remember him in his smart uniform with his ticket machine strapped over his chest. This design reflects some of my fondest childhood memories and my love for mid-century design."

'All Aboard' is completely customisable too. It is available in three different London themed background colours (Bloomsbury Blue, Piccadilly Pink or Greenwich Gold), you can choose from six different sizes, framed or unframed, plus all the text signage on the bus can be personalised! I think that is such a fantastic concept, to be able to customise the text and colours yourself at point of purchase. Such an easy way to create a very personal and unique piece of art for a new baby's nursery.

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

1 comment

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma