making everyday beautiful : that vintage vibe

making everyday beautiful : that vintage vibe | Emma Lamb
Image credits: 1. pontinhos meus, 2. kitschcafe, 3. KateWares, 4. Coco Rose1, 5. found and sewn, 6. andrea creates, 7. olive villarreal, 8. ted and agnes

Hello, happy Monday my bloggy friends!

As the autumn is drawing ever closer and the summer duvets are being packed away until next year (definitely feeling chilly here!), over at 'making everyday beautiful' things are warming up! We're all getting into our crafting groove and planning winter projects to make our homes more cosy and colourful to help keep the chilly days at bay. Today's group favourites are inspired by that vintage vibe, you know - a little bit folksy-granny-chic-retro. Love it!

I'll be taking a few 'me' days this week and other than a few blog posts to share with you this blanket is the one and only thing on my to do list. I also need to get walking more too. With the exercise and stretch plan from the physiotherapist I'm feeling far more mobile than ever so it's time to get out and about to build up some muscle strength again. Spanner is in for a real treat this week!

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

6 comments

  1. danke für die wunderschönen bilder!!! ihre häkeldeckchen sind soooo schön!!! ich liebe die farben!!! alles liebe, angie aus deutschland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Vintage Vibe! Thanks for including my painted chair and cushion. Enjoy your 'me time' Victoria x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sono felice di aver scoperto il tuo meraviglioso mondo colorato!! Amo le tue foto!!
    Bellalullo

    ReplyDelete
  4. such pretty things! thanks for featuring my ribbon collection :)folksy granny chic retro-that's the perfect description!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you're having a great week, Emma, and that Spanner is enjoying his walks. =)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma