making everyday beautiful : sky blue pink

making everyday beautiful : sky blue pink | Emma Lamb
Image credits: 1. **mog**, 2. ZedBee - Zoë Power, 3. giochi di carta, 4. sfgirlbybay, 5. olive villarreal, 6. jasna.janekovic, 7. petits détails

Happy Monday and happy September everyone! Can you believe it? September already!? Yesterday I donned my first pair of woolly socks of the season as there was a hint of a chill nibbling at my toes. A sure sign that autumn is almost here and it's time pull out all the cosy cardigans and scarves from the back of the wardrobe, dust off the knitting needles for one or two new projects and look over my yarn stash to see if I can really justify adding anymore lovely squishy skeins of deliciousness to it! I'm sure I can sneak in at least one or two, no one will notice. Hehe!

So with the new season hot on my woolly heels today's favourites from 'making everyday beautiful' are a last look back on the summer. In some ways a wistful look back but in a lot of ways happy that there was a summer to enjoy. When there were pink petals under beautiful blue skies and lots of leisurely days to soak up the warmth and refuel the soul. Farewell summer, you did us proud this year!

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

8 comments

  1. Great collage, what a wonderful thing to start week with these lovely colors...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear! They feel so uplifting, don't they!? xx

      Delete
  2. It's great start September in this way!!
    A big hug!
    Love,
    Silvia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Silvia! Your fabulous pink roses are so energising! Although they may have faded a long time ago it is wonderful that you captured their beauty to look back on :) xx

      Delete
  3. Just the right dose of cheerfulness that I really needed today (and these days) ! Thank you for this pretty collage ! Happy September as well, I hope the transition between summer & autumn will be sweet & soft.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely collage! thanks so much for using one of my photos! so nice of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Emma, it's always nice to visit your beautiful blog! Here, in Italy, is still very hot, and you read with wool socks, made ​​me smile :)
    Beautiful collage and congratulations for your work.
    See you soon
    Emanuela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy September! I haven't given up on sunshine and blue skies yet - but can't quite adjust to how early it gets dark now! Lovely collection of images - thanks so much for including me :) Z x

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma