making everyday beautiful : hello autumn!

making everyday beautiful : hello autumn! | Emma Lamb
Image credits: 1. jasna.janekovic, 2. venlani, 3. balu51, 4. Bits of Stitching!, 5. erica hogenbirk, 6. Zerudaa, 7. Cozy Memories

At last it's official! Autumn is finally here, yay! In celebration I have picked out lots of cheerful seasonal colour from 'making everyday beautiful' to remind us of the joy of this wonderful season. So as our worlds turn more colourful and we become more creative than ever I want to know what you love (or dislike!?) most about the autumn?

For me it's got to be the seasonal food (closely followed by some colourful crafting of course!) as late summer / early autumn is the best for fresh fruit and vegetables! The last of the summer berries can be mixed with apples and plums for cakes and crumbles, potatoes are at their absolute best and there is a multitude of delicious squashes and pumpkins to choose from. Sundays become kitchen days and I can happily spend hours cooking up hearty soups and stews. I love it! And having a hot bowl of homemade soup to warm your cockles after a dreary dog walk in the howling wind and rain (big dislike for the wild autumn weather!) is so very, very comforting.

So do let me know in the comments what it is you are looking forward to most this autumn...

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

4 comments

  1. Love autumn, especially with all these beautiful colors!!
    Thanks Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaah the flamboyant colors of autumn !! I just come home from grocery shopping & brought back more tomatoes & more grapes, it looks like a bounty at home ! So good, tasty & healthy !
    Thank you so much for the inclusion, I'm always so honored when you use one of my photos :)
    Have a great start to the week & a wonderful & healthy autumn !
    oxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. bellissima selezione di immagini e colori, amo l'allegria anche in autunno!
    ciao
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors , the food , the sweaters!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma