jewellery box : BITZA by Amy Lawrence

New BITZA collection of upcycled crochet jewellery from Amy Lawrence Knitted Designs | Emma Lamb

You will most likely know the incredibly talented Amy Lawrence from her innovative collection of geometric and tribal inspired knitted jewellery. But in recent months when her hands haven't been kept busy by her beloved Italian knitting machine she has been tinkering with other ideas that have developed into her new side project - BITZA. A collection of necklaces meticulously pieced together from up-cycled crochet lace, leather, interesting yarns and embellishments found at antique markets, charity shops or passed on from friends and family.


New BITZA collection of upcycled crochet jewellery from Amy Lawrence Knitted Designs | Emma Lamb

Aren't these gorgeous!? I was lucky enough to snap up one of Amy's prototypes a few months ago and it has since become one of my favourite necklaces to wear, so light and comfortable and totally unique too. Every necklace in the BITZA line is a one-of-a-kind and today I'm feeling so greedy for all of them! I love the colours in this wee collection especially - the natural vintage tones of the lace with natural leather, blush pink and cool grey with tiny pops of aqua and yellow. So pretty! When I'm not wearing mine I like to hang it across a mirror in my studio so I can admire it. The mark of a great piece of jewellery indeed, when you can't bear to lock it away in a box and have to put it on display so you can see it everyday!

New BITZA collection of upcycled crochet jewellery from Amy Lawrence Knitted Designs | Emma Lamb
All images: Amy Lawrence Knitted Designs for BITZA

Currently Amy sells this unique collection through her new BITZA Facebook page, where you can also keep up to date with news on new works in the pipeline. Definitely worth keeping a wee eye on I think, I know I will be stalking her page for updates and gorgeous new pieces to add to my collection!

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

8 comments

  1. Wow... amazing!

    Kiss
    Dora
    www.ziripiti.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! I love the colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a senior I still admire this Talent & Design of jewelry. I hope to be able to Buy something as well as make 1. i collect lace, beads so Im sure I have supplies. Susan MJ

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma