etsy favourites : woodland wonder

After yesterday's book review of Stephanie Dosen's Woodland Knits I'm feeling totally inspired by the woodland theme. It's just too adorable! And while prowling the aisles of Etsy today I've been discovering all kinds of woodland wonders...

Etsy picks : Woodland Wonder / curated by Emma Lamb
Links: 1. Colette Bream, 2. burnish, 3. Andie's Speciality Sweets, 4. Gallivanting Girls, 5. peraboom, 6. These Woods, 7. af jewellery, 8. Lupen Grainne, 9. 3girlsandagoat, 10. Golly Bard, 11. ohchalet, 12. Sea Pinks

I love Ali the Owl from Collette Bream and These Woods' lace fox mask is just amazing! Not to mention those fabulous wild mushrooms from Andie's Speciality Sweets, yes indeed those are handmade edible chocolate mushrooms! Everything in that shop is so insanely realistic and totally drool-worthy, take a peek at their chocolate oyster shells too. Wow! My favourite pick of the day though has to be the tiny leaf earrings from Burnish, they are rose gold plate which gives them the prettiest pinkish tone. Perfect for the coming autumn and definitely going on my wish list!

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

2 comments

  1. I agree, the fox mask is fabulous! But honestly, to see all these items in a pretty collage makes me greedy for all of them ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah, you're right Kirste! It makes me want them all too ;) x

      Delete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma