creature feature : Sweet Bestiary

Sweet Bestiary - Art dolls, puppets, figurines and miniatures made by Flor Panichelli. | Emma Lamb

Have you heard of Sweet Bestiary? This collection of adorable and exquisitely handmade miniature fairytale creatures is by the incredibly talented Flor Panichelli. As a fellow Etsian I have admired Flor's work for years now and with every new collection or shop update I find myself in awe of her tiny creations.


It's the effortless way in which she fills each and every creature with her sense of wonder, whimsy and joyful imagination that I find totally enviable. Not only that but her skill and creative process is breathtaking! Each tiny beast (less than two inches tall!) is individually hand sculpted from paper clay before being meticulously hand painted. Flor's incredible attention to detail renders me almost speechless every time! Aren't they gorgeous!?

Sweet Bestiary - Art dolls, puppets, figurines and miniatures made by Flor Panichelli. | Emma Lamb
All images: Sweet Bestiary // shop - blog - facebook

As well as her Antler girls, Bunnyraffes, Moustache men, super cute Halloween miniatures and Victorian bunnies (almost her entire collection then!) my favourites are Flor's adorable costumed boys. Being a huge Studio Ghibli fan, Totoro boy is at the very top of my wish list. I love him so much!

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

8 comments

  1. Really supercute! It's hard to choose only one...
    Serena

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Flor's work! So much fun!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them too! Nice to see the new ones too, haven't been watching that closely.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been following her for a while via ingtagram, and I admire her jobs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I knew you would love her work! Definitely check out Flor's blog for some of her other work too, there's tons I think would be right up your street :) xx

      Delete
  6. They're fabulous! Impossible to choose a fave!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma