colour crush : Bluebellgray rugs

Cait Rug by Bluebellgray | Emma Lamb

I am a such huge fan of Blubellgray and Fi Douglas's fabulous watercolour florals! They are so uplifting and fun, as well as a permanent reminder of spring and summer colour.


As we're in the midst of redecorating our home and choosing new furnishings we so desperately need I'm looking for ways I can work in some of this floral cheer. One of these rugs filling my living room floor would certainly do just that, I think 'Christine' would be my first choice - isn't she gorgeous!? - but I do love Fi's 'Abstract' design because it is just so playful and free. 'Cait' is gorgeous too, but rather than a rug I would love this as a framed print for my wall. Now if I can jut convince the Man in my life that florals are fabulous I can have the wonderful task of unrolling 'Christine' in my living room!

Abstract Rug by Bluebellgray | Emma Lamb
Christine Rug by Bluebellgray | Emma Lamb
All images: Bluebellgray

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

2 comments

  1. These colors are gorgeous! I've been looking for a color palette for a new blanket and now you've posted it! Now to find these colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so lovely. Wow, how incredible as a rug!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma