shoptalk : polka dots!

Polka Dot Penny Garlands by Emma Lamb

Today has been all about these colourful polka dots! I'm running late with today's post as I was having too much fun photographing these Penny Garlands in my studio this morning. It was one of those most wonderful occasions when I had a wee set of them in stock to be able to style a lovely garland curtain. I do love myself a garland curtain! I also love getting the opportunity to make the most of my fabric wrapped branches and am hoping to make a few more of these great props in lots of other colours come the autumn. They are so therapeutic to create too.


Anyhow, I digress! As well as playing in my studio and imagining how sweet a polka dot garland curtain would look in a wee one's bedroom; or how dramatic a larger collection hanging from a really chunky branch in a huge open staircase would be - utterly amazing btw! - I've also been tinkering in my shops. I'm doing a wee bit of sprucing up over on Etsy and Folksy ready for the new season and you can find three of these ladies there right now. Two of the lovelies I was photographing this morning have already gone to new homes this afternoon, Ingrid and Polly are a very popular choice indeed! But if you love something more colourful and summery Esme is your gal!

Polka Dot Penny Garlands by Emma Lamb

Wishing you all a fabulous day,
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

5 comments

  1. Great Idea. I have a few of these hanging around and I am tempted to make more now. Thanks as always for lovely posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cheerful !! Well done, my friend ! oxox

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma