making everyday beautiful : softly summer

making everyday beautiful : softly summer | Emma Lamb
Image credits: 1. giochi di carta, 2. petits d├ętails, 3. IDA Interior LifeStyle, 4. cafe noHut, 5. msialmeida

Hello everyone, happy Monday!

It's a bright and shiny new week and to kick it off it I'm craving soft, clean colours with lots of cool whites. On searching thorough 'making everyday beautiful' some of the regular contributors to the group did not let me down and I found this gorgeous collection of images creating just the soft summer palette I was looking for. Natural whites and their soft grey shadows creating a backdrop for sky blue, turquoise, warm pinks, a hint of peachy orange and all with delicate black detailing. So pretty!

I'm especially loving Silvia's beautifully gift wrapped boxes (giochi di carta), aren't they gorgeous!? If you would like to create your own pretty gift wrappings Silvia has written up a tutorial for the Italian blog Scrappinize magazine. The instructions are in Italian but not to worry if you don't read it, Silvia's images explain it all perfectly.

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

12 comments

  1. Love the gift wrapped boxes, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adoro o seu blog :)
    Tem sempre coisas lindas e maravilhosas!
    Bj
    Dora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those gift wrapped boxes are stunning!Too good to open.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi lovely Emma, what happiness to be back here on your blog, and together with other very talented bloggers that I follow and admire very much!
    Thank you!! Happy summer!
    Love,
    Silvia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Silvia!
      I'm thrilled you love being in this beautiful collection, thank you so much for sharing your fabulous creativity with us at 'making everyday beautiful'!
      Happy summer to you too,
      Emma, xx

      Delete
  5. I want to receive a gift just like pictured !
    I would even be happy with an empty box, if adorned like the picture. ;)
    How very special.
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I am so busy at the office and when I had a little break, I saw your this lovely post. It was an incredible happiness for me.

    A big thank you for the opportunity you gave me together with these super talented ladies.

    Ayda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Ayda, I am thrilled this made you so happy! You are such a talent yourself and it is an honour to feature your beautiful work whenever I can! xx

      Delete
  7. Just lovely - each and every one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely selection!! Silvia is a real artist and I'm very proud to have one of her creations.
    Thanks also for adding my picture ;-)

    xo
    Ilaria

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma