pattern crush : Eva & Anne

pattern crush : Eva & Anne | Emma Lamb

I happened upon Eve & Anne's Etsy shop just a few weeks ago and instantly fell for their pretty products and beautiful styling. They cite their influences as 'American Mid Century and Scandinavian design' so I guess it's a no-brainer that I would love their work!

The retro vibe in their pattern design is obvious but it's that simple and gorgeous Scandinavian colour palette that makes them look so fresh. 'Sunshine yellow', 'pool blue', 'watermelon red' and 'racing green' combined with bright white in their set of letterpress cards is spot on! I love the cute sentiments on these cards too - 'Hooray For You!', 'Just A Little note' 'Many Many Many Thanks' and 'You're Quite Lovely'.

pattern crush : Eva & Anne | Emma Lamb
All images: Eva & Anne // website - etsy - facebook - twitter

Not to mention the fun way they've styled them - see those great overhead shots!? Where each card is placed just so then surrounded with perfectly co-ordinated and precisely organised stationery bits 'n' bobs. Everything about this ordered styling just makes me blissfully happy, almost serene... do you know what I mean?

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

5 comments

  1. Many many many thanks Emma! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hooray for you!
      Thank you Eva, I'm so happy you like it :)
      Have a fab day!
      xx

      Delete
  2. I love these prints, so cheerful and happy! I really want one of those lovely cushions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great find Emma - they're lovely! Kx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh how beautiful - thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma