a photo a day in August, week 1

The August Break 2013 hosted by Susannah Conway | Emma Lamb

This month I am playing along with Susannah Conway's August break photo-a-day meme. The idea is an informal challenge to take a photo a day as a way to keep the creative juices flowing and a blogging routine in place while most folks take their summer break. Since I took an unplanned break in July I'm getting back into blogging groove already but thought this would be a great way for me to be a little more creative in my day and just have some fun with my camera. So far I've been following the prompts above as a way to document some of the pretty details and moments in my days. It's only day six today but I'm finding it hugely inspiring! Here's a peek...

Day 1, The August Break, 2013 - { breakfast } // today's breakfast | Emma Lamb

Day 2, The August Break, 2013 - { circles } // seeing circles | Emma Lamb
Day 3, The August Break, 2013 - { yellow } // I love lemons! | Emma Lamb
Day 5, The August Break, 2013 - { close up } // a new notebook | Emma Lamb
Day 6, The August Break, 2013 - { diagonals } // stash building | Emma Lamb

You can see all of my August break pictures on Flickr here.

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

2 comments

  1. Beautiful photos Emma! Your first few snapshots are so lovely and creative. I love the idea of taking a photo a day. I need to give this a try! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely Meredith!
      It's the first time I've tried a project like this and so far I'm really enjoying it. The daily prompts are great for me, as long as I don't over think them. So far they've been a good way to notice or be more creative with the details in my everyday. I really love that.
      You should definitely try it sometime, I know you would love it!
      xx

      Delete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma