shoptalk : when they're gone, they're gone!

When they're gone, they're gone! I'm retiring these four colour combinations of Forever Flower Garland colour combinations, find them exclusively in my Etsy shop. | Emma Lamb

Good morning!

Over the last few days I've been sorting through my collection of ladies deciding which designs and colours to keep and which to retire. The first to be retired are these four Forever Flower Garlands, clockwise from top left - Freda, Daphne, Lillian and Yvonne. I no longer have stock of some of these colours meaning that they will be the last in their line, never to be repeated again. I have one of each waiting in my studio for new homes, so if you've had your eye on one of these ladies you should grab them while you can! When they're gone, they're gone!

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

No comments

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma