making everyday beautiful : the secret garden

making everyday beautiful : the secret garden | Emma Lamb
Image credits: 1. Zerudaa, 2. patty radish, 3. Patsy L Smiles, 4. sweet berry me, 5. selcensa, 6. itchistitchin, 7. {just christine}

Oh, 'making everyday beautiful' is such a joy to visit right now! All of your beautiful floral images and summery snapshots are creating the prettiest of virtual secret gardens; pretty pink petals and delicate daisies seem to be your favourites this summer. These are just a few I'm especially loving and a collection inspired by Zerudaa's beautiful portrait of The Secret Garden. As you can see I'm still crushing on jade greens just now and here I love them with every shade of pink from the softest of blush to intense fuchsia. Just perfect!

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

13 comments

  1. Nature is grant, and your selection of photos is delightful !
    Thank you for sharing, my friend !
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images - they have brightened up my day x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I'm so surprised and happy to see my picture featured! I'm so glad to know my picture inspired you! (⌒‿⌒)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for being part of 'making everyday beautiful' and sharing such a gorgeous image with us! You are a star :) x

      Delete
  4. I'm reading The Secret Garden with my 8 year old daughter at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for including my picture on your blog! You put me in such beautiful company!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Patty Radish! Those roses in your picture are just stunning, as is your capture of them! x

      Delete
  6. Discovered you via Google+. Love your blog and your creations, really beautiful and the pictures above have just brightened my day, it's raining here!

    Katrina x

    www.poppyhouseonline.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty....this makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so pretty!

    happiest july wishes!

    xo
    elyse

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your photos are sooooo lovely! Keep up the beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello,

      I am thrilled you enjoyed this post but these images do not belong to me. They are by some wonderfully talented photographers who contribute to 'making every day beautiful', a Flickr group I manage - http://www.flickr.com/groups/makingeverydaybeautiful/

      Please see the links above to take you to the images featured and their creators :)

      Emma, x

      Delete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma