shop talk : re-stocking the shelves

In between all the diy stuff I'm using my breaks wisely and re-stocking my shop shelves. I have lots of lovely new ladies including two new mobiles (one medium and one large) and a new range of Forever Flower Garlands in some very pretty colourways of both pastels and brights. Oh, and I've been pottering away on some lovely new potholders too. I still have a few more ladies waiting in the wings so keep a wee eye out for those, as always I will post the updates on my Facebook page as they happen.


Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

6 comments

  1. Love, love, love the "Rustic Pastels".
    Gorgeous !
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. a feast for the eyes emma, beautiful :)
    v x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of lovely things. I love Bessie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emma, the harmonies in these colorways are so appealing!

    Congrats to you on your wallpaper victory, too.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, some very beautiful things. Love the little mobile xo

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma