making everyday beautiful : summer hot!

making everyday beautiful : summer hot! | Emma Lamb
Image credits: 1. wood & wool stool, 2. fox-and-fern, 3. carriestrine, 4. BooDilly's, 5. athenastudio, 6. ueha nochi, 7. Miss Thrift

Hello!

I'm still crazy busy here with home diy decorating stuff but happy to report that most of that yucky wood chip wallpaper in our living room has been removed. Well all but a pesky patch behind a radiator that I couldn't shift myself, those bolts are on there super tight! Hoping the person we have booked for later this week will whip it off the wall in minutes and I can have my sweet victory!

Anyhow, it's great to take a wee break and spend a few minutes browsing around your gorgeous Flickr pictures. Totally loving all these hot summer colours form 'making everyday beautiful', aren't they gorgeous!? Such a perfect antidote to all this brown and grey plaster I've been looking at this last week. Sooooooo can't wait to get stuck into the gorgeous white paint and make it look fresh and pretty!

Hope you're enjoying the summer!?

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

5 comments

  1. Hoping you share the final product with your living room! we have been busy here doing a lot of DIY ourselves . I just started my first Annie Sloan paint project last week. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful happy sunny images - thank you for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm, reminds me that I haven't sown my Namakwaland's daisies yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such vibrant colours. Very beautiful images. Enjoy the DIY xo

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma