making everyday beautiful : colour punch

making everyday beautiful : colour punch | Emma Lamb
Image credits: 1. paulamills, 2. ueha nochi, 3. stof enzo, 4. rose hip..., 5. Artoleria

Is anyone else in need of a punch of colour today!? After day upon day of dreary grey, non stop rain and an awful tummy bug I am in desperate need of some uplifting colour. Something to warm my soul and cheer me up. Something to distract me from everyone's complaints about the weather and wondering why I still have a winter duvet on the bed when we're just one month away from the summer solstice!

But when all else fails I know I can always rely on colourful rainbows (without the rain!) and a little ray of virtual sunshine from 'making everyday beautiful'. Can you feel it? The summery vibe eminating from your screen? Lovely, isn't it!?

I'm feeling better already!

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

5 comments

  1. Wonderful photos. Amazing colours lovely and bright :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pics would brighten anyone's day Emma, thank you for brightening mine! Joy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the color pop! its been pretty dreary across the pond here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colors and.. I love Artoleria!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma