making everyday beautiful : fairytales & flowers

Hello, hello! How are you all!? I hope you are all well and enjoying the arrival of May? It seems to have brought some lovely sunshine at long last, phew!

I am only just back to work today after taking some time out to re-decorate my studio (working on finishing touches and a destash pile as we speak) and a wee trip to the Lake District. I so needed a holiday after the decorating! This week is going to be a full and busy one again as I have much to show and tell, many emails to write, a couple of interviews to finish up and lots of shop things to organise too. I purposely haven't written the usual to-do list since I think it's epic potential might just scare the pants off me! So one thing at a time and I'll work my way through it all. Totally excited though, it feels good to be back at work with a head full of thoughts of making and creating. Should be lots of fun!

To kick off, here are my favourites from 'making everyday beautiful'... it has been wonderful to catch up with all your gorgeous creativity from the last few weeks, you guys are an inspiration!

making everyday beautiful : fairytales & flowers | Emma Lamb
Image credits: 1. little a designs, 2. Candy Pop, 3. itchistitchin, 4. nanaCompany, 5. HeartHandmadeUK, 6. peonyandthistle, 7. Cottage45

Happy Monday everyone!

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

9 comments

  1. What lovely images you have just added a little extra sunshine to my day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the patterns on both fabric & plates. What a cherry collage to start the week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the vintage patterns these days! too bad it's hard to find them where I live..

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful images thanks for sharing. Love the little a designs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like you have a lot going on :) Epic lists! Love all these beautiful things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much Emma for including my little vintage fairy tale frame. The lakes are bliss aren't they, I'm so glad tou have had a lovely time, can't wait to read your interviews. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh that floral tin is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma