making everyday beautiful : take a deep breath

Hello, hello! Long time, no see! How are you all? Good, I hope? And not suffering from a grotty head cold like I have been this last week, ugh! I'm hoping I can shake it off properly in the next day or two and get back into full work mode again. There's lots going on at the moment and I want to get on with lovely things so I can show you lots of lovely things. Let's start with today though and my weekly favourites from 'making everyday beautiful'...

making everyday beautiful : take a deep breath | Emma Lamb
Image credits: 1. **mog**, 2. little a designs, 3. nanaCompany, 4. wood & wool stool, 5. endlesshue, 6. petits d├ętails, 7. BooDilly's

Oh, how I would love to take a long deep breath of fresh air without a tiresome bout of coughing and sneezing, that would totally make my day!

Oh btw, last week wasn't a complete write-off as I did achieve something, lots of spring cleaning around my blog here with a mini-makover to freshen things up for a wee while. What do you think? I love it! It might just be possible that I am finally over my pink phase... eep! Next I'll be turning my attention to my shops and whatnot (my wee Facebbok page has already been dusted down) over the coming week or so, I'll keep you update with things as they happen.

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

7 comments

  1. So fresh, so springy, so feminine ! What a lovely selection my friend !
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely heart warming collection x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I have that nasty flu too! So tired of coughing, let's hope tomorrow will be better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, not you too dear Kajsa!? So many people seem to have some nasty bug or other just now, ugh! Here's hoping that we'll both be sneezing and coughing less tomorrow :) xxx

      Delete
  4. This is beautiful and makes me long of real spring!
    There has been some sneezing and coughing here too, so let's hope the weather will properly change soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you feel better soon! love this selection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As lovely as lovely can be, (thank you xo)! I do hope that you are feeling better, and here is to a beautiful spring!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma