making everyday beautiful : neon pastels

making everyday beautiful : neon pastels | Emma Lamb
Image credits: 1. such pretty things, 2. dottie angel, 3. decor8, 4. nest pretty things, 5. citrusandorange, 6. Torie Jayne

Happy Easter and happy April everyone!

I hope you're all having a wonderful break and enjoying lots of chocolaty egg goodness!? I'm being a good girl and not gorging on the stuff as much as I could, savouring and appreciating a few cocoa treats instead... yum!

I'm also enjoying these delicious Easter / spring inspired finds and colours from 'making everyday beautiful' this morning. Beautiful powdery pastels from sugar coated chocolate eggs with pops of gorgeous neon snippets. Love!

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

12 comments

  1. Love these beautiful pops of pastel color !
    Bright and yet still soft. ;)
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh lovely selection, love the glittery eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each images are wonderful, They made me happy this cloudy day..
    Happy easter to you..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just what we need today! I am laying off the chocolate too - we went a bit overboard this weekend so I am actually enjoying a fasting day. Not something I ever thought I'd say!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so pretty and really get me in the mood for spring which will hopefully happen when all the snow has gone from the ground! xo

    http://megansbeautyblog22.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great collection, yet again! Very inspiring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Emma, I just wanted to say that I'm really enjoying the 'making everyday beautiful' group, recently I've found some lovely new blogs and inspiring work from different people I may not of found otherwise, so thank you! enjoy the spring, Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Easter. beautiful photos, love the sugared almonds.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are lovely! The perfect combination of trendy neons and sophisticated pastels! I love the washi tape!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma