making everyday beautiful : Tuesday's girl

making everyday beautiful : Tuesday's girl | Emma Lamb
Image credits: 1. rainingsheep, 2. erica hogenbirk, 3. giochi di carta, 4. katie f. b. [budpnq], 5. Hermine Virginie Van Dijck, 6. Lila Ruby King, 7. jasna janekovic, 8. Nellies78

Hello and happy Tuesday! How are you? Did you all have a wonderful weekend!?

My long weekend break was lovely. It was Mother's Day here in the UK on Sunday and for the first time in a long time I was able to actually spend it with my Mam. Just a couple of days hanging out chatting about yarns, knitting and crochet; accompanied by lots of good food, presents and other such loveliness. Other than the snowy weather disrupting our regular walks a wee bit, it couldn't have been better.

I hope you love this week's favourites from 'making everyday beautiful'!? Such a beautiful collection of images from some of my all time Flickr favourites and in such a gorgeous palette of colours. Soft neutral tones of grey, cream, gold, dusty sage greens and peach with fabulous pops of blush pink, neon orange, hot pink and rich red. A perfectly graceful mix... hence the title.

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

6 comments

  1. Oh, that stack of pillows is perfectly delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful collection all together!
    Tank you Emma to make me part of this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! Love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you, emma! this is some great company to be in! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. you inspire me to cross stitch in neon!
    thanks a lot for this wonderful pictures!
    greetings from germany
    imke

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma