making everyday beautiful : lime zest

making everyday beautiful : lime zest | Emma Lamb
Image credits: 1. Mundo Flo, 2. decor8, 3. Trisha Brink Design, 4. picca-boo, 5. endlesshue

Hello! I'm back in the land of virtual today, yay! Last week was a complete write-off for blogging and whatnot thanks to a wobbly internet connection in my studio. A couple of days of frustration with intermittent connectivity followed by three days of blissful uninterrupted studio time with no connection what-so-ever.

What else is a girl to do other than get into her crafty groove; clean, tidy, sort and rearrange her studio; make the most of the spring sunshine and crochet lots of loveliness!? So the moral is - when the world hands you a bowlful of limes you've just got to make something tasty!

Which tenuously brings us to this weeks favourites from 'making everyday beautiful'... oh I do love a tenuous link!

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

12 comments

  1. Beautifully put! I, too, love a tenuous link! I'm so glad you were able to full enjoy the few days of no internet. Sounds like you made the most of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much dear Emma, for including my photo on your lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Adriana! I adore your image, so very beautiful... :) xx

      Delete
  3. Oh my...thanks so much Miss Emma, I am actually a bit envious of your "wobbly" connection (well at least your time away from the internet). Sometimes we simply need to unplug and get other things done don't we? I'm happy you were able to make the best of it...I'm sure you made wonderful lovelies we'll be blessed enough to see soon?
    :)
    T.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you too dearest Miss Trisha! I've had you beautiful hearts book-marked for so long now, but so happy to be able to feature them today... at long last!
      You're right, it is so good to unplug... but it's even better when you get an unexpected opportunity! There have been many custom orders keeping me busy recently but there has been a wee bit of time for new things too. So hopefully soon... :)
      xx

      Delete
  4. I love your positive thinking, that's the only way to go, but not always so easy to put in action !! Well done, my friend, for making lemonade with those darn delicious limes ! ;-)
    Sending you & your wee man tons of hugs & kisses
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet Sonia... positive thinking has proved very useful to me in recent years. For a long time I never put much faith in the idea, but the more I practice it now the easier it becomes and the easier it is to put those thoughts into action... :)
      Huge hugs to you,
      Emma, x

      Delete
  5. Lovely colours! It truly is frustrating when internet or computers wont work properly. I love your positive thinking and the ways you utilised your time. I too hope to see your crochet beauties soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma