colour crush : Orla Kiely's spring / summer 2013 lookbook

This week I'm certainly craving more uplifting and energising colours. The warm sunny days we've had recently have stirred those long buried spring feelings and after Monday's inspiring 'making everyday beautiful' favourites I'm on the look out for more fresh colours. There are some particularly lovely palettes over at Orla Kiely in the sneak peek spring/summer 2013 lookbook. A great mix of bold crayon colours including emerald green, sunshine yellow, coral pink, cobalt blue and scarlet, all done in Orla's signature style...

gorgeous colours from Orla Kiely's spring / summer 2013 lookbook
gorgeous colours from Orla Kiely's spring / summer 2013 lookbook
gorgeous colours from Orla Kiely's spring / summer 2013 lookbook
gorgeous colours from Orla Kiely's spring / summer 2013 lookbook
All images: Orla Kiely

My favourite combination is in my 'spring florals' collage. I love that emerald dress with the white peter pan collar and the 'Big Spot Flower Shadow' print, in the dress and coat on the ends, is so lovely. See it better here. I'm loving the wee red dress in 'cobalt & scarlet' too, so cute! Oh, and I want this bag soooo badly...

Emma, x

7 comments :

  1. Wow they are all gorgeous, my fav is the blue skies & sunshine.
    How cute is the model...and now I want blonde hair too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these dresses, I can't wait for the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these beautiful fresh combinations.
    Adore the Blue Skies and Sunshine grouping !
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her, I love her, I love her. Can I make it any plainer! wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Orla Kiely so much and the spring collection is just fabulous! I always try and buy something each season, though nearly always in the sale hehe! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum - I think I need every one of those dresses!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! I hadn't seen all of these! Beautiful! I love the cobalt blue items!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my wee blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will be deleted.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Wishing you a fabulous day!
Emma, x