this week

plastic shapes | Emma Lamb

Another busy week has flown by in a blur of gorgeous colours. It's been fun to share old things with new friends and exciting to get my teeth into an epic new project. The motion of always moving onward to new ideas and opportunities is wonderful, but it's good to have these stills so as not to forget it all or blur all the beautiful details.


remnants | Emma Lamb
folk art coin purse from materialised | Emma Lamb
floral rainbow | Emma Lamb
coming into focus | Emma Lamb

My new wee folk art, tulip coin purse is by the super lovely Julia Laing, of materialised, and you can see all that she has available in her sweet Etsy shop.

Happy weekend!
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

7 comments

  1. Aaaah, what a happy explosion of happy colors ! :) I hope your weekend will be as relaxing as it will be busy & exciting !
    I hope you & your wee man are doing fine/better.
    Big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma, I admire the colors in your rainbow...the floral-centered circles are beauties. Just the right mix of detail and clarity!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all these colors in these cold grey days,
    They give lot of joy!!
    xxx-mar-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Emma, I just got back from 3 days away to find there had been an influx of visitors to my shop while I was absent. Can't thank you enough! Your photos are wonderful...everything looks magical! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's wonderful Julia! I am so happy lots of folk came to visit you... :)
      I hope you had a great weekend!?
      xx

      Delete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma