this week

fresh flowers | Emma Lamb
this week | Emma Lamb

Two of my favourite images from this week perfectly encapsulating my days.

A pretty bunch of pink lilies and white roses from my Man, filling our home with the sweetest scent while I've been working on my newest custom order.

Simple. Pretty. Perfect.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Emma,

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

8 comments

  1. looks like you had a wonderful week. lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours of your crochet project. I have always admired all men who bring flowers to their loved ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bouquet is gorgeous! It must bring extra peace in the work room. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your weekend (and next week) will be more restful.
    Lovely rows of beautiful colors, btw. Glad you got some pretty flowers too !
    oxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh what's the customer order you're making, the colours look scrum
    x

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma