studio details : a lonely little gold cloud

A lonely gold cloud, looking for friends | Emma Lamb // gold cloud handmade by Stepanka Ceramics

This little gold cloud found her way into my studio not so long ago. It took her a wee while to get used to the locals (their Scottish accents were a little too broad at first) but she did make one or two good friends...


A lonely gold cloud, making friends with Doreen | Emma Lamb // gold cloud handmade by Stepanka Ceramics
A lonely gold cloud, hanging out with the locals | Emma Lamb // gold cloud handmade by Stepanka Ceramics
A lonely gold cloud, but would still love to meet someone just like her! | Emma Lamb // gold cloud handmade by Stepanka Ceramics
Porcelain wall cloud pillow by Stepanka Ceramics.

Even so, she would love to meet someone just like her one day... someone she can share her wall with.

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

7 comments

  1. Oh MY! so ...new! :D
    I can see her frinds happy! ;)

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo I love love love this little cloud. dare I ask... where can i catch one too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello els,

      This gold cloud is one of Stepanka's 'porcelain wall cloud pillows' and she has lots of them in her Etsy shop right now - http://www.etsy.com/shop/stepanka?section_id=6856488 - in different sizes and colours.

      Happy shopping... ;)
      xx

      Delete
  3. OMG - I loooooove this little fella! Going to check out that shop right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I envision a few of tiny little chains of crocheted rain drops hanging underneath the wee cloud.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this little cloud. Your studio has lovely details and your way of decorating is so beautiful and inpiring.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma