making everyday beautiful : sunshine yellow

making everyday beautiful : sunshine yellow | Emma Lamb
Image credits: 1. -maretche-, 2. ueha nochi, 3. such pretty things, 4. Trisha Brink Design, 5. nestdecorating, 6. m willems

A simple ode to that wonderful glowing golden orb of warmth that has appeared in the sky over Edinburgh this morning. No, not a meteorite. The sun! Hello old friend, so good to see you again. We have missed you!

Thank you to everyone over at 'making everyday beautiful' for helping me to celebrate such a simple pleasure. Such a perfect way to start the working week I think!

Happy, happy Monday to you all... :)

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

7 comments

  1. What gorgeous colour! That quilt is beautiful :)

    Sophie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful way to start the day... thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sun is out here too! love this selection x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The same beautiful (and rare) phenomenon has appeared here in South Finland too! It has been a while. Last week I walked by my favourite yarnshop and saw a beautiful batch of golden yellow merino wool. Could not resist and bought it for a purpose that is not yet clear to me. Thank you so much Emma for creating this beautiful board of yellow! Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's been a glorious day! cold but sunny and springlike and your lovely post just adds to the feeling of new life! thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Thanky thanky Miss Emma! ;) Love the collection today my friend...yellow is my favorite color after all & we got a little sunshine here too! Yaya! Anyway, have a lovely week, and I hope you get many more days of sun soon!
    T.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Makes me absolutely want to paint a wall yellow!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma