making everyday beautiful : heart + star

Weekly favourites from our Flickr group 'making everyday beautiful': 1. untitled by Hermine Virginie Van Dijck, 2. 37 | 365 by nanaCompany, 3. Untitled by heartbreak homestead, 4. openvouwen by - - spiegel aan de wand - -, 5. Folk Rabbit Friends by Julia Laing, 6. Piecing. Almost there. by tiel✳sk, 7. Las Flores. by C a r o l i n e ♥
Image credits: 1. Hermine Virginie Van Dijck, 2. nanaCompany, 3. heartbreak homestead, 4. - - spiegel aan de wand - -, 5. Julia Laing, 6. tiel✳sk, 7. C a r o l i n e ♥

It's that time of year, that ' ♥ ♥ ♥ ' day is looming again this week. I talked about my feelings on this particular holiday last year (read them here) and nothing has changed in that time. So in true 'making everyday beautiful' style, today I'm focusing on feelings of positivity. It's just another day so lets put aside any unrealistic expectations, that inevitably lead to disappointment anyway, and remember to appreciate all the small things that make us happy every day.

Emma, x

3 comments :

  1. Oh! What a great post to read this morning! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful selection of photos, but even wiser words to hear today !
    thank you !
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Wishing you a fabulous day!
Emma, x