colour crush : Farrow & Ball's moody colour styling

Latest and Greatest, Rajah Stripe and Lattice wallpapers from Farrow & Ball

Who doesn't love a Farrow & Ball catalogue and who hasn't got one of their gorgeous paint chip cards, that's probably a wee bit dog-eared by now because you are constantly flipping through it and imagining their gorgeous colours splashed all over your walls!? I know I do and my paint chip card is exactly that!


This week they have just launched a new set of interesting wallpapers and I have been flipping through their virtual catalogue imaging a wee bit of Lattice in the bedroom or Tessella in the hall. Despite being a girl who loves to live in warm, light spaces I always love their moody styling. It feels like a wee bit of escapism, a fantasy of living in a moody, romantic, vintage, retro fairytale or period drama even! It's a fun and inspiring place to visit every now and then to soak up the delicious colours...

Latest and Greatest, Lattice and Tessella wallpapers from Farrow & Ball
Latest and Greatest, Lattice and Ocelot wallpapers from Farrow & Ball
Latest and Greatest, Ocelot wallpaper from Farrow & Ball
Latest and Greatest, Lattice and Tessella wallpapers from Farrow & Ball
All images: Farrow & Ball

I'm especially loving this last combination of grey, cornflower blue and teal with that fabulous pop of neon orange. Such a gorgeous retro combination with the geometric Tessella wallpaper.

Emma, x

4 comments :

  1. I am in love with Ochre and Sky !
    Playful and beautiful !
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a yummy combination too, I think that's why i'm quite fond of 'rusted greys' as it has those plus that yummy rich russet-red. Lovely! xx

      Delete
  2. Love these colour combos. Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Farrow & Ball catalogue. The imaging that simulates color combination, that’s always helpful to generate a new idea for making you living rooms looks better. I prefer the second one “PINK VELVET & TEAL”.

    Farrow & Ball paints

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Wishing you a fabulous day!
Emma, x