shoptalk : recent press

January has been quite the busy month for my crocheted ladies and me, we're all blushing from all this wonderful attention!

I am most excited about this lovely two page interview in the February issue of Period Homes & Interiors. A huge thank you to the especially lovely Katherine Sorrell for choosing me and for making my very first 'live-on-the-phone-actually-talking-to-an-interviewer' interview so easy! Every month Period Homes & Interiors 'Handmade in Britain' feature talks to an up-and-coming British artisan or crafts person so it's well worth keeping an eye out for.

A lovely two page interview by Katherine Sorrell in Period Homes & Interiors, February 2013

I am sure many of you will have already spotted one of my pure white Nina Forever Flower Garlands in the latest White Issue of Gatherings. She appears in the most beautiful home tour of Vicki Dvorak's soothing condo. Take a peek at the full article from page 50 of the White Issue of hop on over to Vicki's blog, Simply Hue, to see more.

Nina, pure white Forever Flower Garland featured in the White Issue of Gatherings, Winter 2013, as part of a beautiful home tour with Vicki Dvorak of Simply Hue

Last but not least, a lovely surprise appearance on another of my Forever Flower Garlands appearing in the February issue of Country Homes and Interiors. Courtesy of Pompom & Twiddle this lovely lady is featured amongst a gorgeous collection of granny chic goodness right next to the fabulous Granny Chic by Dottie Angel and Ted & Agnes. Yay!

A Forever Flower Garland, via Pompom & Twiddle, highlighted in a Granny Chic feature in Country Homes & Interiors, February 2013

Oh btw, if you're in the UK and are looking for copies of hard to find magazines (I had trouble finding a copy of Period Homes & Interiors in Edinburgh) the lovely Kathryn, over at Secrets of a Butterfly, suggested this fabulous site where you can easily pick up almost any single issues you are looking for. Thank you lovely Kathryn!

Emma, x

12 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Emma! What great exposure--so excited for you! Hope it brings you lots of traffic and sales. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear friend! It has been such a rollercoaster of a month but so good to take lots of positives from it... :) xx

      Delete
  2. Congrats Emma, well-deserved too!
    I did spot you in C H & I . :)
    V xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dearest Vivienne!
      I'm happy you recognised one of my ladies... :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. such fantastic exposure! congratulations! I'd be doing a very big happy dance as well :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, three happy dances... ;) x

      Delete
  4. Well done to you - well deserved too!
    ... and thanks for that link to newsstand - well I never...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Clare!
      I know, it's a fab site, isn't it!?
      xx

      Delete
  5. Bravo on all the magazine articles, Emma! I will be on the lookout for these issue at Barnes & Noble's international newsstand aisles over here in NYC.

    I expect that you are going to be receiving lots more commissions as a result of the media coverage. Happy crocheting! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Frances!
      It has been a very busy month so far and I would love for it to continue through the whole of 2013!
      xx

      Delete
  6. so lovely to see you and your creativity in my favourite magazines! congratulations! Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emma, this is all wonderful! Such a great start to the new year - not sure how you do it all but keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my wee blog!

I'd love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Thank you and have a fabulous day,
Emma, x